Come & Try It!! – Introductory/Improver Open Canoe Days
Facilitated by Dave Craig ~ Level IV Canoe Coach/SCA River Spey Adviser
Venue ~ River Spey ~ Kincraig to Aviemore ~ or by arrangement
- Date ~ By arrangement
- Times ~ Meet circa 9.15am ~ off the water at around 4.15pm. Exact times & location to suit client group ~ confirmed following booking
- For ~ anyone interested in learning more about handling these versatile craft ~ maybe even confirm your thoughts about completing a full Magical Spey Descent! No previous canoe experience required.
- Provided ~ expert canoe coaching/guiding (~ incl. local social/natural history); all required canoe equipment (canoes, paddles, buoyancy aids, etc.)
- Bring ~ clothes you don’t mind getting wet ~ warm layers ~ fleece items, etc., lightweight waterproof shell, old trainers or similar; packed lunch.Packed Lunch provided if resident at ‘The Beeches’ B&B&B. (~ www.thebeechesnewtonmore.com)
- 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 personal coaching ~ £200 pp pd
- 3 people ~ £90 pp pd.
- Further discounts on 4+ booking together or families with under 16’s
- £10 pp off if resident at The Beeches B&B&B
- £30 pp nr-deposit to confirm a booking.
Dave on 01540 673826 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note these downloads require the free PDF reader.